Welcome to Peter Igo Park!
Renovated in 2014 and situated on 17 acres abutting the Green Harbor River, Peter Igo Park is Marshfield's most popular recreational park. Residents and visitors can enjoy a multitude of recreational activities including:
- Tennis (3 regulation courts and 4 dedicated 10 and Under courts). Click here to visit Marshfield Tennis' website and see what tennis programs are being offered at the Park!
- Bocce (2 regulation courts). Loaner bocce balls are available at the DAV across the street from the park. Click here to sign up for the Summer/Fall Bocce League!
- Canoeing and kayaking. Canoe rentals are available. Call Dan McDonald at 781-837-8212 for more information.
- Rowing. Click here to visit Green Harbor River Rowing's site to learn more!
- NEW!!! Volleyball comes to Peter Igo Park! Have some fun on the newly installed, professional quality volleyball court. A loaner volleyball is available at the DAV across the street from the Park.
- Basketball (1 full-sized court)
- Street Hockey (1 paved multi-use court)
- And much more!
The Park is maintained by the Friends of Peter Igo Park, Inc (a registered 501(c)3 non-profit) volunteers in cooperation with the Town of Marshfield DPW.
Interested in volunteering? Great! Click here to let us know.