Welcome to Peter Igo Park!
Renovated in 2014 and situated on 17 acres abutting the Green Harbor River, Peter Igo Park is Marshfield's most popular recreational park. Residents and visitors can enjoy a multitude of recreational activities including:
- Tennis (3 regulation courts and 4 dedicated 10 and Under courts)
- Basketball (1 full-sized court)
- Street Hockey (1 paved multi-use court)
- Bocce (2 regulation courts)
- Canoeing, Kayaking and Rowing
- And much more!
The Park is maintained by the Friends of Peter Igo Park, Inc (a registered 501(c)3 non-profit) volunteers in cooperation with the Town of Marshfield DPW.
Interested in volunteering? Great! Click here to let us know.