Construction has Started!
Cape & Island's Tennis has begun construction of the new tennis courts using post tension concrete providing a 25 year guarantee of crack-free courts. Below is a timeline of upcoming events.
Week of 7/13
- Cape & Islands Tennis are on-site establishing the exact grade of the courts.
Week of 7/20
- Electrical Contractors will prepare the footings for the light poles, which will be 40' high
- Cables should be laid in preparation for the concrete.
Week of 7/27
- Concrete for tennis courts is scheduled to be poured.
Week of 8/3
- Grading will begin for basketball & multi-use courts as well as off-street parking.